//Imperfect Little Caliph
Dear YOU,be my imam for my prayers please?
Saturday 21 January 2012 @ 03:31 | 0 Comment [s]

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.In the name of Allah the most gracious and most merciful =)




Assalamualaikum wbt.Apa khabar iman?Harap-harap masih kukuh berdiri lagi.Insyaallah.Alhamdulillah,entry ni saya tulis sebenarnya masa dekat sekolah.Tiba-tiba ada idea datang tapi dalam English lah.Seronok pulak rasanya buat artikel macamni.Insyaallah,kalau ada idea lagi nanti saya akan menulis.


Everywhere I walk in this world of Allah's,I'll see couples everywhere.Couple is a relationship called for a woman and a man who are dating.They hold hands,eat in the same plate,watch movies and do all kind of unimportant stuffs together.And everytime I look at those people,I'll feel something in my heart.Unlike any other normal girls who will feel jealous,instead,I feel ANNOYED.Very annoyed and a little bit angry.What for? Don't they feel shame towards Allah for the sins they do openly?


In the perspective of Islam,couple is HARAM.And it will forever stated as it is now and will never change to HALAL.For me,I won't believe those guys who dated women without mahram.If those guys already take you in haram way,how can they guarantee to bring you straight to Jannah?And are you sure your love life will be forever sweet?How if those guys only want to make you as their toys or collection of girlfriends?Only real brave men will meet your father and make you theirs in proper ways.You still don't know yet about your future and what Allah has already prepared for you.The time isn't come yet but YES,like Allah promises,He will let you meet with the right one when you're ready.Believe that you're on reserve by Allah for someone who deserves you.For now,let you learn to Allah first.If you can't love the one who created you,how can you love others?

(Lazimnya) perempuan-perempuan yang jahat adalah untuk lelaki-lelaki yang jahat, dan lelaki-lelaki yang jahat untuk perempuan-perempuan yang jahat dan (sebaliknya) perempuan-perempuan yang baik untuk lelaki-lelaki yang baik, dan lelaki-lelaki yang baik untuk perempuan- perempuan yang baik. Mereka (yang baik) itu adalah bersih dari (tuduhan buruk) yang dikatakan oleh orang- orang (yang jahat) mereka (yang baik) itu akan beroleh pengampunan (dari Allah) dan pengurniaan yang mulia.

Dear my sisters in Islam,your beauty is expensive and only those guys who take you in proper ways can see them.You don't want men to think that you're just like the girls at the street,don't you?Unlike those unwrapped lollipop where men can easily 'touch and go',you're same like the wrapped one.Only the one who's eager to buy can take it.And yes,to be a beauty muslimah,you must covered your aurat properly.Do read surah an-Nur:31.

Dan katakanlah kepada perempuan-perempuan yang beriman supaya menyekat pandangan mereka (daripada memandang yang haram), dan memelihara kehormatan mereka dan janganlah mereka memperlihatkan perhiasan tubuh mereka kecuali yang zahir daripadanya dan hendaklah mereka menutup belahan leher bajunya dengan tudung kepala mereka dan janganlah mereka memperlihatkan perhiasan tubuh mereka melainkan kepada suami mereka, atau bapa mereka, atau bapa mentua mereka, atau anak-anak mereka, atau anak tiri mereka, atau saudara-saudara mereka, atau anak bagi saudara-saudara mereka yang lelaki, atau anak bagi saudara-saudara mereka yang perempuan, atau perempuan-perempuan Islam, atau hamba-hamba mereka, atau orang gaji dari orang-orang lelaki yang telah tua dan tidak berkeinginan kepada perempuan, atau kanak-kanak yang belum mengerti lagi tentang aurat perempuan dan janganlah mereka menghentakkan kaki untuk diketahui orang akan apa yang tersembunyi dari perhiasan mereka dan bertaubatlah kamu sekalian kepada Allah, wahai orang-orang yang beriman, supaya kamu berjaya.(surah An-Nur:31)

I don't need to have a couple relationship just to make sure I'm happy when Allah already made me happy. And in fact,I really don't need a boyfriend.I don't need a boyfriend who calls me thrice a day just to ask what i am doing when I have Allah 24 hours watching me,so that I won't go to the wrong path.I don't need a boyfriend who says he loves me everyday when without asking,I know Allah loves me forever and will never leave me.Alhamdulillah,untill now,there isn't any 'couple' word in my dictionary and I hope I will never have this HARAM relationship.Insyaallah,may Allah takes care of me.Let yourself be not single neither taken.Believe that Allah already prepared someone special in the right time when you're ready,not when you're lonely.He who has nothing,has ALLAH.He who has ALLAH,has everything.Now,you need to be happy :)

YOU HAVE EVERYTHING.RIGHT?

Dear you,
be my imam for my prayers.Be my qari and read the quran for me.Be the one who leads me to ALLAH.Thats all i'm asking for.

I hope this is something useful to share :) May we meet again next time,Insyaallah.Assalamualaikum wbt



Older Post | Newer Post

Assalamualaikum and hi :)Thanks for the visit.I'm here just to talk about my perspective and opinions of Islam.


Story About Wishlist Links



Go to www.Cbox.ws. Widht, 200.